Body Shop Waive Deductible
We Work with All Auto Insurance Plans
GAC One Stop helps you get the best quality collision repair from your insurance company – at no extra cost! With training, equipment and certifications not found at other body shops, we can return your car to pre-accident condition.
GAC One Stop , the Accident Experts!
WHAT IS “STEERING”?
If you had a serious health problem, would you let your health insurance company send you to the cheapest doctor in town to make sure THEY got the best deal? Of course not! Yet that’s the fate of many vehicles after an accident. Your insurance agent may suggest or recommend a shop that he/she has a relationship with and will repair your car in the most cost-effective way for THEM… But that may not ensure the best quality workmanship or even new, OEM parts for YOU.
WE WORK FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, NOT FOR YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY.
GAC One Stop Works with ALL auto insurance companies, but our top priority is you, the vehicle owner. At some repair shops, the needs of the insurance company are served before the needs of the customer, but not at GAC One Stop . We fight for YOUR interests, to make sure you get the best repair work possible. We Work with All Auto Insurance, so we’ll never cut corners to serve their bottom line. In fact, we’ve become known in the Orlando area as the “Accident Experts” because of our highest quality auto body work (click here for our Before/After Gallery) and because we know how to deal with insurance adjusters and agents efficiently and professionally to get your vehicle repaired quickly, with top quality parts and workmanship.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS and EQUIPMENT
Unlike most body shops in the Orlando area, we have the EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS and EQUIPMENT that allow us to bring your vehicle back to pre-accident condition, a standard of excellence achieved by less than 10% of body shops nationwide. And you can feel confident in choosing GAC One Stop since we guarantee all our work! GAC One Stop offers a lifetime warranty on our collision work and paint!
Accidents happen, so keep our phone numbers handy. In fact, save them on your cell phone NOW: GAC One Stop Office 1 407-203-0600 and our AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE ONLY: 1 407-203-0600. Call GAC One Stop customer service for more information on your rights as a consumer and how we can help you get the best repair after a collision.
We accept ALL auto insurance plans and can offer exceptional results with OUR GUARANTEE — at no additional cost. Any questions? Call us at 1 407-203-0600.
YOU’VE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT – WHAT NOW?
- Contact your insurance company and report the accident.
- Your adjuster will take all of the details and try to determine who is at fault. The adjuster will either waiver or apply your deductible accordingly, once a claim has been made. Remember – it is you that decides which body shop will repair your vehicle.
- The adjuster will send a damage appraiser to the collision shop that your vehicle is at to assess and negotiate the repair damage.
- When your vehicle has received approval for repair, the shop will contact you to sign a repair order before proceeding with the repairs.
- Parts are ordered and a body technician is assigned to repair your vehicle.
- Your vehicle is then sent to prep and paint.
- The vehicle is then ready for parts assembly and the detail department clean-up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have the right to select the shop that will repair my car or must I use the one referred by my insurance?
- Do I need to contact more than one shop for an estimate?
- If my insurance company does not agree with the amount of the loss, do I have any recourse?
- How can I handle the insurance process with the least amount of hassle?
- Where can I turn if I am unhappy with the repairs done by the shop?
- Where do I get a claim number?
- Will the parts be ordered before I drop off my vehicle for repair?
- If my vehicle’s frame is damaged is it a total loss?
- Can I get other service work done on my vehicle while it is in the body shop?
- How long will the repairs to my vehicle take?
- Can I get a ride home when I drop off my car?
- How can I get a rental car?
- How will I know when my car is done?
- Is there a warranty on the repairs to my vehicle?
- Do I have to pay a deductible?
- Who do I pay my deductible to?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Can I wash my car after I pick it up?